Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Glog

This is the glolg that I made on my essay, I wrote my essay on desalination and I just toook out the important and main parts of my essay and put them in. My Glog is done in an organized manner and I hope that from this you get a good and rough idea of what desalination is, and if you liked it then you can read my essay, which you can see at school. Also my Glog has some good images which I hope will help you understand even better what desalination is. I also put some stuff on there that is not directly related to desalination, but you need to know that stuff so that you understand desalination. I am hoping that you now might be interested in desalination and go on and do some research yourself. Not only do I thin my Glog is informational, it looks nice to.

No comments:

Post a Comment