Monday, January 10, 2011

Lab Reflections

I have done two lab reports, cooling races and making water wetter. I have done them very well I got a 5/6 on the cooling races lab and a 6/6 on the making water wetter lab! I did not get a 6/6 fro the cooling races lab because there were a few details left out in my answers. Also the making water wetter lab was almost perfect the only thing that I did was not make my further inquiry with enough detail. I also think that if I did the cooling races lab that I would have liked to be more accurate in my measures and that I should have been more on topic with my partner. In the future for the next labs that we do I will follow all the directions and READ all of them and stay on topic, mot talk so much, and be more precise.

No comments:

Post a Comment